Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation under the medical leadership of Gary Golden, D.O.
At Symphony of Joliet, we offer a complete range of rehabilitation treatment combining the disciplines of physical, occupational, and speech therapy. Unlike many other facilities, we offer our guests therapy 7-days a week, up to 3-times a day.
Restorative therapy is available to help build on the progress guests have made with their discharge from skilled therapy. All the therapy services offered at Symphony of Joliet share the same goal – to restore our guests’ functional abilities after illness, injury or elective surgery.
Our Clinical Expertise Programs include, but are not limited to:
- Orthopedic surgery and joint replacements
- Heart conditions and cardiac procedures
- Respiratory disease
- Stroke and brain injury rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Complex post-surgical wound care
- Physical, occupational, respiratory and speech therapy
- Secure, dedicated Alzheimer’s unit
Our Transitional Rehabilitation Care Team is lead by these dedicated medical professionals:
- Physician specialists offering hospital-level care in our post acute setting
- Clinical Nurse Liaison serving as patient-resident advocate
- Fully licensed Physical Therapists and Physical Therapy Assistants
- Registered Occupational Therapists and Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants
- Certified Speech Pathologists
- Nurses and Certified Nurse Assistants
- Social Workers, including Discharge Coordinators